Consultant scalable change
Strategy, Change & Performance Improvement - Utrecht
What are you going to do as consultant scalable change?
Are you enthusiastic about digital solutions and behavior in organizations? With our gamification approach you will work with the client on large-scale behavioral change in a playful and accessible way.
As consultant scalable change you will make an important contribution to the realization of business transformations at clients on themes such as digitization, sustainability and agility. You will do this as a specialist from our Digital Team. It is a multidisciplinary team consisting of consultants, developers and product developers. The team focuses on providing digital solutions to achieve change on a large scale.
Technology and data come together in the digital change platform we developed ourselves. With our clients, you will do digital and data-driven interventions, both making measurable impact with the client and making the work of consultants within Highberg smarter and faster. Besides doing cool client assignments, you will think along about which features our digital solutions should have in order to achieve as much client value as possible.
What you’ll be doing as consultant scalable change:
- You work with customers to shape change based on customer issues;
- You will work with the development team to translate new trends and customer requirements into new functionalities for our tool;
- You work with the other (scalable) change consultants to shape and support interventions in a scalable way;
- You work independently on multiple projects and initiatives where you effortlessly create and maintain overview;
- You actively participate in internal events and/or activities;
- You make your colleagues excel with as much verve as the people at your clients.
- Giving presentations, workshops and trainings; guiding individuals and teams in transition
- Generating sales; leading role in quotation processes and sales;
- Independent program/project leadership, leading role at internal events and/or activities, sharing knowledge with colleagues and coaching, mentoring talented colleagues.
What are we asking?
A completed WO Master's degree;
You have an interest in digital developments and tools (but do not need to be able to write code);
You have 3+ years of experience in consultancy;
Excellent fluency in Dutch and English;
You are available 32-40 hours per week.
Who are you?
You stand firm and radiate energy;
You have a results-oriented and driven mindset;
You are stress resistant and can handle deadlines well;
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that you effortlessly apply to stakeholder management;
What are we offering?
A competitive salary and excellent benefits including performance pay, provisions for mobility, pension and leave;
Sincere attention to personal development including coaching by colleagues, access to and wide range of education and training and a personal development plan with matching investments;
A place within a challenging and growing organization where taking personal responsibility is valued, you have the autonomy and freedom to perform your work flexibly with short lines of communication with colleagues;
A pleasant working environment with a pleasant and easily accessible office, short lines of communication, focus on performance as a team and not on the individual and numerous social activities such as get-togethers, sports activities and team meetings.
Our application process
About the team
You will work in the Strategy,Change & Performance Improvement team. From our beautiful location in the heart of Utrecht, we work with 60 enthusiastic colleagues to help people, teams and organizations excel. We are proud to be a Great Place to Work. A healthy organizational culture with maximum attention to people makes an organization a good employer. Focusing on people and creating trust leads to better individual performance, better team performance and better business results. This is what we believe in!
We are happy to help
If you have any questions about this vacancy or would like to further discuss opportunities within Highberg, please contact HR (Marjolein Grob) via firstname.lastname@example.org of +31 6 20379431.