Ed van Doorn
- +31 6 54288276
- Digital strategy & execution
- Program management
- Independent critical reviewer
- Realizing digital transformations
As a partner for your digital transformation Ed van Doorn realizes digital impact for society. Ed has over 25 years of experience in both public- and private sector as a Program Manager and trusted advisor to the board. Ed is a certified Managing Successful Programmes (MSP and agilePgM) Program Manager and has extensive experience in making complex ICT and change programs a success. Moreover Ed also reviews and advises you on your ICT strategy and executing programs, delivering your digital transformation. In addition Highberg analyzes all ICT program successfactors e.g. AcICT, Independent Critical Conscious reviews to make your digital transformation, data/AI governance in your stakeholders environment work. Ed also has experience in large partnerships sourcing strategies and delivering several awarded multimillion large European tenders for the Dutch government.
Highberg realizes ICT projects and change processes. Our professionals are happy to govern and direct and communicate the results for your digital transformation with social impact. In addition, they are frequently asked as experiential supervisors to make complex programs with ICT successful.
- 2021 - current Highberg
- 2004 - 2021 Verdonck Klooster & Associates
- 1998 - 2004 Logica-CMG
- 1995 - Ed-Result
- Electrical engineering - The Hague University of Applied Sciences Sector Technology in The Hague.
- Electrical & Business Engineering (B.Sc.). Certified Board potential course in 2019 - National Register The Hague.