Organizational & Sustainability Transformation - Utrecht
What are you going to do as sustainability consultant?
As a sustainability consultant, you will work in project teams with other consultants and joint venture partners for external clients. You will support organizations in integrating sustainability into the core of their business operations. In doing so, you consider strategy, operations, governance and culture. You'll help clients formulate sustainability strategy and goals, prioritize initiatives provide insight into sustainable performance and realize change. And most importantly, while doing this, embed sustainability into the culture and leadership of the organization.
What you’ll be doing as sustainability consultant:
- Shaping change in sustainability with high-profile clients;
- Working and making interventions on the axes: strategy, operations, governance and culture, reporting;
- Being the sparring partner for managers and employees in the workplace;
- Giving presentations, workshops and trainings, guiding individuals and teams in transition;
- Making an active contribution to sales; co-writing in quotation processes and (re)sales at customers;
- Active participation in internal events and/or activities;
- Making your colleagues excel with as much verve as the people at your clients
- Increase the number of sustainable projects within Highberg by being active in the market (initiating conversations, speaking at conferences, publishing blogs)
What are we asking?
A completed WO Master's degree;
Excellent fluency in Dutch and English;
+4 years of relevant work experience in external accounting focused on ESG reporting and/or consulting, implementation and/or change projects focused on sustainability;
Experience performing dual materiality analyses, CO2 footprint analyses and implementing CO2 performance ladders is a plus.
Who are you?
You are entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a driven mindset;
ou have knowledge of project and change management, strategy execution, governance and sustainability/ESG, among others;
Someone who possesses organizational sensitivity and excellent communication skills.
What are we offering?
A competitive salary and excellent benefits including performance pay, provisions for mobility, pension and leave;
Sincere attention to personal development including coaching by colleagues, access to and wide range of education and training and a personal development plan with matching investments;
A place within a challenging and growing organization where taking personal responsibility is valued, you have the autonomy and freedom to perform your work flexibly with short lines of communication with colleagues;
A pleasant working environment with a pleasant and easily accessible office, short lines of communication, focus on performance as a team and not on the individual and numerous social activities such as get-togethers, sports activities and team meetings.
Our application process
About the team
You will join the Organizational & Sustainability Transformation team, a group of smart and driven professionals who want to make an impact with clients and help each other grow! The Sustainability team consists of colleagues from different disciplines within Highberg who work together to realize our clients' sustainability ambitions. We do this from our locations in Amsterdam (Zuidas), Zoetermeer and the heart of Utrecht.
We are happy to help
If you have any questions about this vacancy or would like to further discuss opportunities within Highberg, please contact HR (Marjolein Grob) via email@example.com of +31 6 20379431.